- Enjoy an original show
- Admire amazing artists
- Spend a incredible evening in Paris
Cirque de Paname
In a few words
CIRQUE DE PANAME presents its new big show, “Le Monde de Jalèya” (The World of Jalèya) starting November 14, 2019 under a majestic dome in the heart of the legendary ParisLongchamp racetrack.
This original production will blend contemporary circus and other high-level artistic disciplines with more than 30 performers on stage (acrobats, dancers, live musicians, singers, actors). This unique and immersive experience will be enriched with the use of various technologies such as: “odorama” (Digital scent technology), video projections, 3D audio effect, LED wristbands…
Come and discover “Le Monde de Jalèya” where the hero, Oliver, a curious young man will have to cross fantastic territories, meeting the creatures which live there. In order to leave he will have to roam the kingdoms of Nature’s elements: Terrëa, Fyrön, Eaulus and Airya (Earth, Fire, Water and Air). Humorously, fearfully or with clumsiness, he will go from one surprise to another. Between reality and magic, Oliver will have to find the path to his own truth…
In order to let the audience be fully immersed in “Le Monde de Jalèya”, a setting befitting the show was specially designed: a majestic dome with a combination of arches at the ParisLongchamp racetrack in the west of the Bois de Boulogne, lung of the capital. Cirque de Paname is an atypical and innovative place in Paris: from transportation to reception, from the food hall to the show, the experience will be powerful and complete.
In order that the audience fully enjoys the experience, the venue (reception area, bars, food hall, private rooms) will open 1 hour before the beginning of the show.
What is included?
- Entrance to Cirque de Paname
Good to know
- Access: Free shuttles from Porte Maillot
- Free parking lot on site* (Waze app and Google Map: Cirque de Paname)
- Bus #244 Carrefour de Longchamp
- Show for all ages, starting from 4 years old.
- Show running time: 1h30 with a 25 minute intermission
- Accessible for PRM (persons with reduced mobility), hearing loops available for individuals with reduced ranges of hearing
- Shows can be accommodated for blind people or visually impaired people.